Gourgé is a commune in the Deux-Sèvres department in the Nouvelle-Aquitaine area in western France. It is 10 km (6.2 mi) from Parthenay.
Gourgé has a ninth-century church, an old Roman bridge over the River Thouet. Famous for its fete du medieval. There is one pastry shop, Salle des Fetes, Primary School, Marie, general store, and garage.
It is a wonderfully ordinary French village on among the Compostela paths. It makes an excellent beginning point for a variety of cycles and strolling paths along the Thouet valley.
Gourgé is a little French village, situated in the Department of Deux-Sèvres and the Nouvelle-Aquitaine area. With a density of 18.2 occupants per square km, Gourgé has experienced an increase of 0.1% in its population, given that 1999. Surrounded by the communes of Lhoumois, Lagoon, and Aubigny, Gourgé is situated 27 km to the south-east of Bressuire, the biggest city of the location.
Going to Gourgé
Tourists to Gourgé will discover plenty to take pleasure in and check out. There are 92 hotels and other lodgings in the surrounding location. The closest significant airport is in Poitiers (PIS-Board), 24.9 mi (40 km) from the city.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gourgé
Places to go to the more significant area consist of the Airvaudais-Val du Thouet Tourism Office, Jacques Guides Museum, and Airvault Church. Furthermore, you’ll discover Port de l’Horloge and Téléski Nautique Moncontour in the location.
As you begin preparing your see to Gourgé, the very best lodging might not be centrally located; however, you’ll discover 17 hotels and lodging alternatives. Noted here are locations to remain in the surrounding neighborhood:
Le Murier is 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the center of Gourgé. With a remainder at this guesthouse in Bressuire, visitors can delight in free breakfast, an outside swimming pool, and totally free WiFi.
Chambres d’Hôtes La Roselière liés 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from the heart of Gourgé. With a remain at this guesthouse in Chabournay, visitors can delight in complimentary breakfast and complimentary parking and complimentary WiFi.
Logis Hôtel Valencia is 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the main Gourgé. This 3-star hotel in Thouars includes a dining establishment, complimentary WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Gourgé.
In Between January and March, you can anticipate typical temperature levels of 56 ° F throughout the day and 35 ° F in the evening From April to June, the average throughout the day is 74 ° F, while the standard during the night is 39 ° F. July through September has daytime averages of 78 ° F with nighttime standards of 50 ° F in October-December, you can anticipate daytime averages of 67 ° F and nighttime averages of 37 ° F. Gourgé gets about 1.38 inches of rain annually. Usually, August and July are the most popular months with approximately 76 ° F. In contrast, February and January are frequently coldest, balancing 36 ° F.
Frequently asked questions:
1. What’s the very best place for a remain in Gourgé?
Based on our tourist information, Le Domaine de La Barre is among the leading options for your stay. This residential or commercial property provides an indoor swimming pool and an outside swimming pool. Chateau Noir – Traditional FarmHouse (3 Bedroom Sleeps 8) Long term welcome is another excellent option for your journey.
2. If I require to cancel my hotel appointment in Gourgé, will I get a refund?
The bulk of hotel space appointments are refundable offers that you cancel before the hotel’s cancellation due date, which frequently is within 24-48 hours of the setup arrival. Put your times in and click on “Search.” You can utilize the “complimentary cancellation” filter to get the most excellent alternatives readily available in Gourgé.
3. Where can I find out more about altering or canceling my journey to Gourgé?
To discover more information about altering or canceling your journey to Gourgé, click on this link.
4. What are some hotels with swimming pools in Gourgé?
Le Domaine de La Barre: Features an indoor swimming pool, an outside swimming pool, and complimentary parking. Trendy French Holiday Accommodation With Optional Dining and The Old Goat Shed, character petit home ideal for 2! are several other options that include an onsite swimming pool.
5. What is the very best lodging for remaining near to Nantes – Atlantique Airport (NTE)?
Escale Oceania Nantes Aéroport is a popular 3-star hotel, including complimentary WiFi and physical fitness. It’s situated a brief 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Nantes – Atlantique Airport. Another great option near the airport is Hôtel Oceania Nantes Aéroport, located merely 0.1 mi (0.1 km) away.
6. How is it to remain in Gourgé?
Those taking a trip to Gourgé make sure to take pleasure in the sights to see and things to do. In Gourgé, there are five hotels and other lodgings to select.
7. What should I see while I’m in Gourgé?
Places to go to in the bigger area consist of Jacques Guidez Museum, Port de l’Horloge, and Bressuire Notre Dame. You’ll likewise discover Bressuire Castle and Le Nombril du Monde.
8. What’s the weather condition like in Gourgé?
The most popular months usually are July and August with a typical temperature of 64 ° F, while the coldest months are January and February with approximately 42 ° F. Average yearly rains for Gourgé is 39 inches.
- Conserve Time and Money with Gourgé Vacation Packages.
- Get immediate cost savings by scheduling a Gourgé travel bundle. Simply choose your preferred alternatives and let us look after the rest.
- Smart tourists who protect a package on us will conserve as much as $583 *.
- Our extensive worldwide database permits you to browse more than 1,000,000 homes around the world and 550 partner airline companies. With such a great variety of alternatives, arranging your dream holiday will be a cinch!
- You can cancel or alter nearly any hotel booking, and you will not pay any additional costs to us.
Places to Visit in Gourgé.
We have all the sightseeing details you need for your upcoming journey to Gourgé. Get your organizer and prepare to begin filling that schedule.
Consume in the understanding and discover from the past at Jacques Guides Museum. Still, got time on your hands? You’ll find the details and guidance you’re sure to require at Airvaudais-Val du Thouet Tourism Office.
It’s sensible to schedule a place to remain before you leave if you’re looking for high-end trips or low-cost holidays in Gourgé. There are simply two of our homes presently readily available.
Take a look at the Château de Saint-Loup (Saint-Loup Sur Thouet) and the Citotel Saint Jacques (13 Avenue du 114e RI). These in-demand residential or commercial properties do not just come with comfy beds– they come with excellent evaluations!
Nearby Airports to Gourgé.
Biard Airport (PIS) is the entry point for many people heading on a journey to Gourgé. It’s positioned 25 miles from the town.
- Savings based on all trip plan reservations with Flight + Hotel on our travel representative from January through December 2020, as compared to the rate of the very same parts scheduled individually. For Free Flight or 100% Off Flight offers, bundle cost savings is higher than or equivalent to the present expense of one component, when both are priced independently.
- Le Domaine de La Barre, Gourgé2-starGreat for households.
- 2, La Barre, Gourgé, 79200, France.
- Gourgé home with an outside swimming pool and indoor swimming pool.
- Ten lodgings.
- When per stay, house cleaning.
- Indoor swimming pool and outside swimming pool.
- Laundry service.
- Picnic location.
- Outdoor grill.
- Free WiFi in lobby and complimentary parking.
- Feel comfortable.
- Cribs/infant beds (additional charge).
- Kitchen space.
- Pots and pans, dishware, and utensils.
What’s around Le Domaine de La Barre, Gourgé.
- Saint-Jacques Gate – 6.8 mi/ 11 km.
- Port de l’Horloge – 6.8 mi/ 11 km.
- Airvaudais-Val du Thouet Tourism Office – 9.9 mi/ 16 km.
- Airvault Church – 9.9 mi/ 16 km.
- Jacques Guidez Museum – 10.4 mi/ 16.7 km.
- Le Nombril du Monde – 13.3 mi/ 21.5 km.
- Teleski Nautique Moncontour – 17.9 mi/ 28.8 km.
- Mouton Village Park – 17.9 mi/ 28.8 km.
- Poitiers (PIS-Board) – 53 minutes drive.
- Parthenay Station – 15 minutes drive.
- St Variant Station – 25 minutes drive.
- Domaine Barre Holiday Park Gourgé.
- Le Domaine de La Barre Gourgé.
- Le Domaine de La Barre Holiday Park.
- Le Domaine de La Barre Holiday Park Gourgé.
- Domaine Barre Gourgé.
- Vacation Park Le Domaine de La Barre Gourgé.
- Gourgé Le Domaine de La Barre Holiday Park.
- Vacation Park Le Domaine de La Barre.
- Le Domaine de La Barre Gourgé.
- Domaine Barre Holiday Park.
Domaine Barre Park Gourge.
Hotels near Seti River Gorge.
You’re not about to be the only individual who hasn’t seen Seti River Gorge, so it’s high time you see it as your method. We can get you a ridiculously reasonable offer on a hotel near Seti River Gorge, which indicates you can do it up.
More than a fantastic place.
Let others pay top dollar. You’ll get a hotel near Seti River Gorge for a take. You’ll have more time to check out Pokhara and more money to find what isn’t on the maps or travel guides.
Conserve more than merely time.
With our high rate, we conceal your hotel’s name, not the cost you pay. In all ways, conserve as much as you can on inexpensive hotels near Seti River Gorge. Filter hotels by:
Gourgé has a ninth-century church, an old Roman bridge over the River Thouet. Gourgé is a little French village, situated in the Department of Deux-Sèvres and the Nouvelle-Aquitaine area. With a density of 18.2 residents per square km, Gourgé has experienced an increase of 0.1% in its population, considering that 1999.
Surrounded by the communes of Lhoumois, Lagoon, and Aubigny, Gourgé is situated 27 km to the south-east of Bressuire, the city’s biggest city. Put your dates in and click on “Search,” then you can utilize the “complimentary cancellation” filter to get the most excellent choices offered in Gourgé.