Lace Market, nine minutes walk
Motorpoint Arena Nottingham, 10 minutes walk
Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem, 13 minutes walk
East Midlands (EMA), 29 minutes drive.
About this location
Noteworthy landmarks in the location consist of Lace Market and Nottingham Castle. Tourists want to experience a bit of culture that can attempt Theatre Royal. See what’s occurring at Motorpoint Arena Nottingham or Meadow Lane.
- Lace Market – 9 minutes walk.
- Motorpoint Arena Nottingham – 10 minutes walk.
- Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem – 13 minutes walk.
- City Ground – 17 minutes walk.
- Nottingham Castle – 19 minutes walk.
- Nottingham Station – 5 minutes walk.
- East Midlands (EMA) – 29 minutes drive.
- Hooters – 1-minute walk.
- Beerhead – 4 minutes walk.
- Premium Kitchen & Bar – 5 minutes walk.
- Pumpkin – 5 minutes walk.
- Yummy Bitez – 5 minutes walk.
About this residential or commercial property.
Hiking Dye Works.
4-star apartment or condos, stroll to Motorpoint Arena Nottingham.
This smoke-free house structure functions laundry centers, reveals check-out, and complimentary WiFi in public locations. The apartment or condo offers a flat-screen TELEVISION with Netflix, plus a kitchen area with a fridge, an oven, and a microwave.
Visitor lodgings at this apartment or condo deal coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Residences at this 4-star home have cooking areas with fridges, microwaves, different dining locations, and cookware/dishes/utensils.
This Nottingham house offers complimentary wireless Internet gain access to. Flat-screen TVs include Netflix. House cleaning is supplied weekly.
Check-in from 3:00 PM – anytime.
Minimum check-in age – 21.
Check-out before 10 AM.
Different check-in directions.
There is no front desk at this residential or commercial property.
Visitors can access their lodging through a private entryway.
For more information, please get in touch with the home utilizing the info on the booking verification.
Gain access to techniques.
Gain access to code, private entryway.
Animals not enabled.
Kids and additional beds.
Kids are welcome.
Rollaway/extra beds are not offered.
Free baby cribs (baby beds).
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the residential or commercial property.
Deposit: GBP 200.0 per stay.
We have consisted of all charges supplied to us by the home. Costs can differ, for example, based on length of stay or the space you book.
A cleansing charge of GBP 20 consists of the space rate.
You are required to understand.
Extra-person charges might use and differ depending upon the home policy.
Government-issued image recognition and a charge card, debit card, or money deposit might be needed at check-in for incidental charges.
Unique demands go through accessibility upon check-in and might sustain surcharges. Individual needs can not be ensured.
No onsite parking is offered.
This home recommends that boosted cleansing and visitor precaution are presently in place.
The home is expertly cleaned up, and a disinfectant is utilized to clean up the house.
Contactless check-out is readily available.
The home is kept uninhabited for a minimum of 24 hr in between visitor stays.
Please note that cultural standards and visitor policies might vary by nation and by residential or commercial property. The plans noted are offered by the residential or commercial property.
Home is likewise called.
- Hiking Dye Works Apartment, Nottingham.
- Hiking Dye Works Apartment.
- Hiking Dye Works Nottingham.
- Hiking Dye Works Apartment.
- Hiking Dye Works Nottingham.
- Can I cancel my booking free of charge at Hicking Dye Works and get a complete refund?
Yes, Hicking Dye Works provides complimentary cancellation on choose space rates, since versatility matters! Please describe the Hicking Dye Works cancellation policy on our website for more information about any requirements or exemptions.
- Is this home pet-friendly?
No, animals are not permitted at this residential or commercial property.
- Just how much is parking at this residential or commercial property?
This home does not use parking.
- What time is check-in at this home?
Check-in is from 3:00 PM– anytime.
- What time is check-out at this residential or commercial property?
Check-out is at 10 AM.
- Where is this residential or commercial property found?
This apartment is positioned in Nottingham within a 10-minute walk of Meadow Lane, Motorpoint Arena Nottingham, and Lace Market. Nottingham Trent University and Nottingham Castle are likewise within one mi (2 km). Nottingham Station is 5 minutes by foot.
Providing complimentary WiFi and city views, Hiking Dye Works is a residential or commercial property situated in Nottingham. It is merely a 9-minute walk from the National Ice Centre and 0.8 miles from Trent Bridge Cricket Ground. This home is a 17-minute walk from Capital FM Arena Nottingham and one mile from City Ground.
The house includes two bedrooms, one restroom, a geared up kitchen area with a dining location and dishwashing machine, and a living room with a flat-screen TELEVISION.
Famous sights near the house consist of Nottingham Castle, St Mary’s Church, Nottingham, and intu Broadmarsh. The nearby airport is East Midlands Airport, 14 miles from Hiking Dye Works.
Hiking Dye Works has been welcoming visitors considering that Jul 26, 2017.
Location Info– Show map.
What’s neighboring *
Nottingham City Council, 0.2 miles.
Nottingham Station, 0.2 miles.
Nottingham Train Station, 0.3 miles.
Galleries of Justice, 0.3 miles.
St Mary’s Church, Nottingham, 0.4 miles.
National Ice Centre, 0.4 miles.
intu Broadmarsh, 0.4 miles.
City of Caves, 0.4 miles.
Lace Market, 0.4 miles.
Capital FM Arena Nottingham, 0.4 miles.
Restaurants & Markets *
Starbucks Cafe/Bar, 0.3 miles.
Sainsbury’s Supermarket, 0.4 miles.
Jamie’s Italian Restaurant, 0.6 miles.
Coco Tang Cafe/Bar, 0.6 miles.
Old Market Square Market, 0.8 miles.
Closest Airports *
East Midlands Airport, 11.1 miles.
Doncaster Sheffield Airport, 36.9 miles.
Birmingham Airport, 42.1 miles.
A Lot Of Popular Landmarks *
- Nottingham Castle, 0.6 miles.
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, 0.7 miles.
Residential or commercial property Location.
With a remainder at this house in Nottingham, you’ll be within a 10-minute walk of Motorpoint Arena Nottingham and Lace Market. This 4-star home is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Nottingham Contemporary and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from St Mary’s Church.
Make yourself comfy in this house, including a kitchen area with an oven and a fridge. A flat-screen tv with exceptional TELEVISION channels is supplied, while complimentary wireless Internet gain access to keeps you linked. Benefits consist of a coffee/tea and a microwave maker, and house cleaning is offered weekly.
The company, Other Amenities.
Included facilities consist of reveal check-in, reveal check-out, and travel luggage storage.
In-depth place supplied after reserving.
- Queen’s Medical Centre, 1.9 mi.
- Royal Derby Hospital, 15.8 mi.
- Motorpoint Arena Nottingham, 0.4 mi.
- The University of Nottingham, 2.3 mi.
- Theatre Royal, 0.7 mi.
- Nottingham Trent University, 0.9 mi.
- Lace Market, 0.4 mi.
- Nottingham Castle, 0.6 mi.
- Rock City Nottingham, 0.8 mi.
- Old Market Square, 0.6 mi.
- Nottingham Trent University Clifton Campus, 3 mi.
- City Ground, 0.6 mi.
- Nottingham Playhouse, 0.8 mi.
- Trent Bridge, 0.7 mi.
- National Water Sports Centre, 2.1 mi.
- Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem, 0.5 mi.
- Nottinghamshire Golf and Country Club, 3.5 mi.
- University of Nottingham Jubilee Campus, 1.9 mi.
- Nottingham Contemporary, 0.4 mi.
- Sunset till Dawn Poker and Casino, 1.7 mi.
- St Mary’s Church, 0.4 mi.
- Nottingham Racecourse, 1.1 mi.
- Wollaton Hall, 1.8 mi.
- The Cornerhouse, 0.8 mi.
- Nottingham Cathedral, 0.9 mi.
- Victoria Centre Shopping Mall, 0.8 mi.
- National Ice Centre, 0.4 mi.
- 10 Pin Bowling, 2.3 mi.
- Bridlesmith Gate, 0.5 mi.
- Galleries of Justice Museum, 0.3 mi.
- Meadow Lane, 0.3 mi.
Noteworthy landmarks in the location consist of Lace Market and Nottingham Castle. Tourists want to experience a bit of culture that can attempt Theatre Royal. See what’s taking place at Motorpoint Arena Nottingham or Meadow Lane.
This house structure is positioned in Nottingham within a 10-minute walk of Meadow Lane, Motorpoint Arena Nottingham, and Lace Market. Nottingham Trent University and Nottingham Castle are likewise within one mi (2 km). Nottingham Station is 5 minutes by foot.